Bell Piston Bicycle Helmet: Gets the job done.
The Bell Piston bicycle helmet may look laid back and casual, but make no mistake, this bike helmet gets the job done. Bell's Fusion In-Mold construction make the Piston a lightweight, durable bike helmet for recreational mountain biking, touring, or road riding. Plus, check out the Bell Piston's low price.
The Bell Piston Bicycle Helmet
- Lightweight, 300 grams
- In-mold construction
- Rounded profile
- Ventilation: 15 vents, internal channeling, keeps head cool
- Customized fit: ErgoDial fit system, see below
- Fit strap: Adjustable; Cam-lock levers for easy, tailored fit around your ears
- Straps stay secure. Back strap basket keeps straps firm against head; rubber loop secures chin straps
- Chin buckle slides, clicks when secure
- Padding: 2 top pieces Velcro to top; front pad not easily removable; washable; 4 small pads included to customize fit
- Visor: Snap-in/removable, protects against sun, rain, not adjustable
- Bell graphics, front/center, sides, sticker included
- Weight: 300 grams for size large
- Meets US CPSC, safety standards
- Suitable for Recreational Road, Mountain, XC, Touring
What is the Bell ErgoDial fit system?
Bell's ErgoDial fit system ensures a snug, comfortable fit for your bike helmet. A simple, one-hand press and twist of the dial pulls or pushes sturdy, plastic straps to shorten or lengthen the helmet size. The dial locks into place upon release. It's so easy, you can adjust the Bell Piston while you're riding. (The Bell ErgoDial fit system does not adjust bike helmet height.)
Looking for a women's version of the Bell Piston bike helmet?
Bell has designed a ladies' version of the Bell Piston with smaller sizing and feminine graphics. Check out the Bell Strut
bike helmet for women.
The Bottom Line on the Bell Piston Bike Helmet
In-mold construction, low weight and Bell's ErgoDial fit system make the Bell Piston bike helmet a great choice for recreational mountain and road bike riders.
Bell Helmets – world leader in helmet protection
Bell Sports has been the preeminent designer and marketer of sports helmets for more than 50 years. More world champions have worn Bell helmets than all other helmet brands combined. From Grand Prix car racing and the cobblestones of Paris-Roubaix to that short commute that gets little Johnny or petite Johanna to and from school everyday, Bell helmets play a leading role in protecting sports-minded people – past, present, and future.