Why wear BMX gloves?
No matter what kind of riding you do, you’ll be more comfortable (and better protected) with a good pair of BMX bike gloves. Why wear them?
- The constant friction of the handlebars against your skin can cause blisters
- Blisters turn into calluses. Ask your girlfriend or boyfriend how she or he feels about calloused hands.
- BMX gloves can prevent tingling and numbness caused by constant vibration and pressure on the ulnar nerve in the hand and wrist
- BMX gloves can help you maintain your grip on the handlebars when your hands are sweaty or the weather is damp
- A BMX glove is a good place to wipe the sweat away from your eyes
- BMX gloves can help you extend your riding season by keeping you warm when the weather turns cooler
- When you fall, the natural instinct is to throw your hands in front of you to break the fall. Isn’t it better to slide on BMX gloves than on your bare skin?
The Original Protective Gear Store
No matter your choice of gloves for BMX biking, we stand behind every product we sell and will work together with you to get you the right protection. We offer a great selection—in stock—from brands you trust, and with no hassle returns. Complete your outfit with other BMX protective gear, like a helmet, elbow pads, padded shorts, neck brace and knee pads. Whether you’re an experienced racer or about to hit the pedals for the first time, we're here to help.