Why do you need Giro bike gloves (or any bike gloves) in the first place?
It doesn’t matter if you’re a road cyclist, mountain biker, or BMXer, if you’re spending hours in the saddle, your hands are going to take a beating. Biking gloves serve a number of important functions:
- Bike gloves offer protection from the vibrations of the bike, reducing pressure and numbness
- Bike gloves help you maintain your grip even when your hands get sweaty
- Bike gloves can protect mountain bikers from scrapes or punctures by branches and sticks
- In cold weather, bike gloves keep your hands warm
- Our instinctive reaction when we fall is to put out our hands to break the fall; wouldn’t you rather have a glove scrape the ground instead your skin?
Giro SuperFit Engineering
Giro uses its proprietary Super Fit Engineering process to guide the fit, design, and patterning of every Giro glove for maximum comfort and performance. Giro bike gloves have tailored palm, fingers, and padding zones to match the shape and size of the hand and help reduce bunching and discomfort while enhancing grip.
Giro, based in Scotts Valley, CA, is a worldwide leader in the design, development and marketing of premium, high-performance protective gear and accessories for action sports and active lifestyles. Since 1985, Giro has been at the vanguard of helmet and glove design and innovation, and Giro products have become synonymous with protection, style, and performance.