Mountain Bike Gloves - because your hands need protection, too
When you're spending hours on the bike, your hands can take a beating. Here are just a few reasons to wear mountain biking gloves:
- Cushioned mountain bike gloves offer protection from the vibrations of the bike, reducing pressure and numbness
- Mountain bike gloves help you maintain your grip even when your hands get sweaty
- When you get too close to a tree or an itinerant branch, mountain bike gloves can protect you from scrapes or punctures
- In cold weather, mountain bike gloves keep your hands warm
- Our instinctive reaction when we fall is to put out our hands to break the fall; wouldn't you rather have something between your skin and the ground?
Staff picks for mountain bike gloves
Our favorite mountain biking gloves are the Fox Digit gloves, which have reinforced thumb pads, double-layer perforated Clarino leather palm, and embossed Airprene flex knuckle panels for outstanding grip and bar feel. The Fox Digit mountain bike gloves are designed to be lightweight and breathable to keep your hands cool.
A hard to find mtb glove is the EVS Wrister mountain bike gloves
, which not only protect your hands but also add wrist support. You can customize the level of wrist support in the Wrister glove by varying the positions of the molded foam panels, creating the right support for your level of activity. Other features of the EVS Wrister mountain bike gloves:
- Unique knuckle overlay construction for better air flow
- Adjustable wrist supports for custom fit
- Compression strap for re-enforced wrist support
The Original Protective Gear Store
No matter your choice of gloves for mountain biking, we stand behind every product we sell and will work together with you to get you the right protection. We offer a great selection—in stock—from brands you trust, and with no hassle returns. Complete your outfit with other MTB protective gear, like a bike helmet, padded shorts, body armor, knee pads, and elbow pads. Whether you’re an experienced downhill rider or about to hit the trail for the first time, we're here to help.