ProTec Skateboard Pads and Protective Gear
ProTec has a well-established name as a manufacturer of quality action sports helmets and protective gear, which includes ProTec skateboard knee pads and snowboard knee pads, elbow pads, wrist and ankle guards, and body armor. Whether you're looking for mountain bike protective gear, skateboard protective gear, or BMX protective gear, ProTec has you covered.
One of the most impressive aspects of Pro Tec’s product line is its depth—the company offers protective gear for all levels of ability and usage. For instance, if need skateboard protective gear, you can find different ProTec skate pads like the ProTec Park knee pads and Park elbow pads, and the ProTec Street knee pads and elbow pads.
XSportsProtective Staff Picks for ProTec Protective Gear
Here are our two staff picks from the ProTec protection line:
- ProTec Street Pads Combo Pack for Adults is an XSportsProtective exclusive, so we’re obviously partial to it. And why not? The ProTec Street pads combo pack includes:
- ProTec Street Knee Pads, which feature a solid neoprene backing material, hard shell knee caps, and two velcro straps to secure the pads in place
- ProTec Street Elbow Pads, which feature have a solid neoprene backing material, hard shell elbow caps, and two straps (top and bottom) to hold the pads in place
- ProTec Street Wrist Guards, which have metal splints on the top and bottom and three velcro straps to keep the guards in place
- And for younger skaters (ages 6-9), XSportsProtective offers the ProTec Street Pads Junior Combo Pack.
ProTec Skateboard Pads and Protective Gear: Protection for Progression
Founded in 1973, Pro-Tec is the original action sports protective gear brand. The company’s product line includes skate helmets, bike/skate helmets, mountain bike helmets, gloves, upper body armor, knee and elbow pads, shin and ankle guards, and helmet liners. No other company comes close to matching ProTec’s list of achievements in protection, while never forgetting the importance of style, price and comfort. Evidence of this is ProTec’s leadership in high-performance helmets for skateboarding, biking, and snowboarding. On the outside, ProTec perfectly blends classic and contemporary styling to make ProTec one of the most iconic helmet brands around the globe. Beyond the surface, ProTec “engineers in” quality materials like rugged ABS plastic shells, stainless steel hardware, soft tubular webbing strapping, and in some models multi-impact SXP liner technology, for dependable performance mile after mile.