Crash Pads 6100 Upper Body Armor
Crash Pads 6100 Upper Body Armor is perfect for the professional and amateur alike. The 6100 Series from Crash Pads is designed to give the snowboarder, mountain biker, and skater, upper body armor protection without sacrificing any range of motion. The 6100 Series body armor provides excellent soft-padded protection for your back, sides, shoulders, and the full length of your arms. However, with no molded plastic plating or shoulder cups, you can wear it comfortably all day long. It is no surprise that it is one of our customers’ favorites.
Crash Pads 6100 Upper Body Armor Features:
Need tailbone protection too? Try the Crash Pads 6000 Body Armor
- Articulated, thermal-formed, soft foam padding protects back, sides, shoulders, and full length of arms down to wrists
- Precise ergonomic fit for any torso shape
- Full front-zip design for easy on and off
- Heavy-duty, Velcro spandex belt to fit a large range of waist sizes
- Four-way stretch, breathable mesh fabric for maximum durability and comfort
- Adjustable elbow and thumb bands for exact arm pad positioning
- Fits perfectly under or over your base layer or cycling jersey and easily under your ski jacket
- Unisex sizing for men and women
Crash Pads – Designed and Manufactured in USA
Crash Pads is dedicated to making protective gear that is flexible and lightweight, but won’t restrict any of your athletic mobility. As a company, Crash Pads is the quintessential small business success story. Back in 1992 in the beautiful river town of Astoria, Oregon, where the massive Columbia River flows into the Pacific, a woman teaching herself to inline skate got tired of the bruises she suffered every time she wiped out. So for her own self-preservation, she began to stitch foam pads into her clothing. Through trial and error, her designs became increasingly more sophisticated. Thus was born Crash Pads, one of the very first manufacturers of body armor in the United States. To this day, nearly 20 years on, every piece of protective gear the company designs is still manufactured in the United States (no longer at this enterprising woman’s kitchen table, but most definitely in the United States).