The Fox Rampage Full Face Helmet is a great helmet for a great price
The Fox Rampage full face downhill/BMX helmet offers riders a great helmet that's well-vented, lightweight and smart looking at a great price. With the addition of the ASTM F1952 safety rating, you can race with aggression and confidence.
The Fox Rampage full face helmet offers Mountain bike and BMX riders:
- Great Value
- Light Weight (1080g)
- CPSC and ASTM F-1952 Downhill MTB Standards
- Removable cheek pads velcro and snap for secure adhesion
- D-Ring buckle system makes a perfect fit easier to achieve
- Spacious goggle port has straightened side edges to keep goggles more secure
- Fiberglass shell with EPS liner
- Interior liner, softly padded, moisture wicking fabric, removable for easy cleaning
- Bolt-on visor, adjustable, vented, includes a tool-free center bracket
- Vents, 8 (excluding chin bar vents), for increased airflow. Two back vents screened, six top vents not screened.
- Chin bar, cushioned with an integrated pad, one large vent front and center, one smaller vent on each side by your ear. All chin bar vents covered with black screens for protection against dirt and bugs, sleek look.
- Weight: 1080 grams for a size large
- Safety: meets CPSC, ASTM F1952, AS/NZS 2063, and EN 1078 safety standards
- Suitable for downhill mountain bike and BMX riders
The Bottom Line on the Fox Rampage Full Face Helmet
In designing the Rampage, Fox has leveraged its motocross helmet expertise and design capabilities to build a durable, high-performance full face mountain/bmx bike helmet. All this at a price within range of the recreational downhill or BMX rider.
Since 1974, Fox has developed clothing and protective gear for motocross racers. The Fox brand is the most recognized and best selling brand of motocross apparel in the world today. Fox Racing was founded by Dr. Geoff Fox, a physics professor at the University of Santa Clara, as Moto-X Fox, a tiny distribution business for European motocross parts and accessories in a 1,500-square foot building in Campbell, California. Within two years, Moto-X Fox was manufacturing high-performance suspension and engine components for racers looking for an on-track advantage. In the spring of 1977, Fox created his own privately owned professional motocross team, Team Moto-X Fox. Going up against the might of the Japanese factory teams, Team Moto-X Fox riders became the top non-factory riders in the series, finishing fifth, sixth and seventh in the highly-competitive AMA 125cc National Championship series. Over the next few years, Fox was completely reorganized to become a major player in the U.S. motocross apparel industry.
Fox remains a family-owned and operated business, with the second generation working full-time at the company. During the last three decades, Fox Racing has become an international leader in the youth lifestyle clothing market, with its famous Fox Head logo seen worldwide. In doing so, the family has held steadfast to Geoff Fox's original goal of making the best motocross products money can buy. Constant research, development, and fine-tuning goes into Fox race apparel and performance gear. Through the guidance and feedback of Fox's championship-winning athletes, the company continues to lead the charge by utilizing the best technology and design talent available to enhance and optimize the quality, comfort and performance of all of its products.