Fox Titan Jacket: Customer favorite
The Fox Titan body armor jacket is our #1 selling hard shell upper body armor jacket. It'll soften blows and deflect any unwanted object that dares to come your way. The Fox Titan jacket's protective pads strategically cover crash impact points, (back, spine, chest, rib, shoulder, elbow and forearm), while giving you a lightweight environment with easy mobility. The center zipper allows you to take it on and off like, well, a jacket. A customer comment we often receive is that the Fox Titan jacket is more comfortable than any upper body armor they've owned.
Fox Titan Sport Jacket
- Super comfortable, well vented, padded
- Center zipper for easy on/off
- Arm, back and chest protection: High-impact plastic material
- Two-piece, high-impact chest plate, well-vented
- Adjustable elastic straps, 4 for arms, 2 for trunk, buckle for secure fit
- Four rugged polypropylene guards, heavily padded, vented, protect shoulders, biceps, elbows and forearms.
- Hip bone protection, 3 dense EVA pads
- Velcro waist belt, 4 inches wide, padded, elastic for tailored fit
- Spine/tailbone protection: 7 separate plastic shields, connected for easy back mobility, attach to removable padded back armor
- Neck brace compatible? Yes. See below
- Ventilated: Soft mesh fabric, large under-arm cutout, vented hard shells
- 5 Sizes: Small, medium, large, extra large, and extra, extra large
- Machine wash, line dry
- Weight: 1500 grams
- Suitable for downhill, mountain, bmx biking, snowboarding and skiing
How does the Fox Titan Sport Jacket work with a Leatt neck brace?
Check out our bicycle neck brace/body armor compatibility test
for details on neck brace compatibility with the Fox Titan Sport Jacket.
The Fox Titan Jacket isn't just for adults.
The Fox Titan Jacket is available for your young downhill or bmx riders, Fox Titan Jacket for Youth
. If you're interested in a sleeveless version of the Fox Titan Jacket, check out the Fox Titan Short Sleeve Jacket / Vest
The Bottom Line on the Fox Titan Jacket
The Fox Titan Jacket is a great piece of body armor for the serious downhill mountain or bmx rider looking for easy-on/easy-off gear that's comfortable enough to wear all day.
Fox Racing - Trusted Brand in Moto and MTB
Since 1974, Fox has developed clothing and protective gear for motocross racers. The Fox brand is the most recognized and best selling brand of motocross apparel in the world today. Fox Racing was founded by Dr. Geoff Fox, a physics professor at the University of Santa Clara, as Moto-X Fox, a tiny distribution business for European motocross parts and accessories in a 1,500-square foot building in Campbell, California. Within two years, Moto-X Fox was manufacturing high-performance suspension and engine components for racers looking for an on-track advantage. In the spring of 1977, Fox created his own privately owned professional motocross team, Team Moto-X Fox. Going up against the might of the Japanese factory teams, Team Moto-X Fox riders became the top non-factory riders in the series, finishing fifth, sixth and seventh in the highly-competitive AMA 125cc National Championship series. Over the next few years, Fox was completely reorganized to become a major player in the U.S. motocross apparel industry.
Fox remains a family-owned and operated business, with the second generation working full-time at the company. During the last three decades, Fox Racing has become an international leader in the youth lifestyle clothing market, with its famous Fox Head logo seen worldwide. In doing so, the family has held steadfast to Geoff Fox's original goal of making the best motocross products money can buy. Constant research, development, and fine-tuning goes into Fox race apparel and performance gear. Through the guidance and feedback of Fox's championship-winning athletes, the company continues to lead the charge by utilizing the best technology and design talent available to enhance and optimize the quality, comfort and performance of all of its products.