Giro Remedy Full-Face Helmet - a legendary classic that set the standard for fullface MTB helmets years ago
The Giro Remedy full-face helmet offers the protection of much more expensive models, only at a price that many people will find easier to digest. With a fiberglass exterior shell married to an EPS foam liner, the Giro Remedy is very strong yet still lightweight. And the Giro Remedy helmet comes in great color/graphics combinations. Or choose matte black and go stealth.
Giro Remedy Full-Face Mountain Bike Helmet Features:
- Timeless Classic - a FF icon for years
- M1 Abrams Durablilty - it's tough
- Nice Features for moderate price - nuff said
- Fiberglass exterior hardshell
- Super thick EPS foam liner
- 14 vents with internal wind channels to keep you cool
- Optimized Giro Superfit goggle channel
- No-tool, easy-adjust, bolt-on visor
- Removable and washable interior padded liner
- Removable cheek pads
- Weighs 1165 grams (Size Large)
- Meets the CPSC bike helmet safety standard
Giro Remedy Full-Face Mountain Bike Helmet: A Long-Time Favorite
The Giro Remedy full-face mountain bike helmet has been a stalwart favorite of mountain bikers for years. The Giro Remedy full-face helmet represents the pinnacle of head protection for mountain biking. Its fiberglass exterior hardshell is very protective and fully certified for all aspects of mountain biking, its 14 vents and internal wind channels provide excellent airflow across your head, and its many different color and graphics combinations mean that you will more downhillers wearing this full-face helmet than almost any other full-face on the market.
Giro bicycle helmets – the marriage of fit, form and function
The breadth of range in the Giro helmet lineup really speaks to the commitment Giro has made to outfit each and every cyclist with a level of head protection unsurpassed by any other manufacturer in the business today. With 25 different models in the Giro bike helmet lineup, you are practically guaranteed to find a Giro helmet that will fit you perfectly, no matter if you're a road rider, a mountain biker, a cyclocrosser, a BMX'er, a trackie, a triathlete, or a commuter.