The POC Joint VPD 2.0 DH Knee Guards (Pair)
The POC VPD DH Knee Guards replace the "POC VPD Long Knee Guards", and we think are a nice improvement. The primary difference between the old "long" and the new "DH" knee guards is the hard plastic cap on the knee. This hard shell cap offers very strong impact protection right on top of the knee cap, plus is a more rugged material that will survive many hard impacts.
Behind the hard shell knee cap is the newer version 2.0 of POC's VPD material. The VPD pad extends behind and around the knee cap, including around 3 inches beyond the edge of the guard, plus close to 6 inches below the bottom of the knee guard.
The POC Joint VPD DH knee guards offer very nice freedom of movement. When the VPD material warms up against your leg, it softens up and molds to your leg shape. But, when exposed to an impact, the VPD material stiffens and has excellent shock absorption properties.
Additional Features of the POC VPD 2.0 DH Knee Guards Include
- 3D molded VPD 2.0 knee protector: pre-molded to fit around your knee and leg
- Perforated VPD pad for heat and moisture control
- Flexible low friction hard shell knee caps
- Kevlar reinforced stretch fabric all around the front half of the guards
- Super stretchy and robust back sleeve with a top strap
- Optional elastic strap rests on calf muscle to give extra firm and secure fit