ProTec IPS Padded Shorts for Men - basic padded shorts from a leader in action sports protection - ProTec
The ProTec IPS padded shorts are a smart choice for the serious athlete that doesn't have a serious budget. Value priced, the ProTec IPS padded shorts provide quality protection for the recreational snowboarder, skateboarder, biker, or BMX’er that won’t break the bank. The ProTec padded shorts are relatively slim and form fitting, so the whole world won’t stop and stare when you break for lunch between sessions.
The Protec IPS padded shorts feature:
- Stretch construction that fits to almost anyone's body
- Half-inch impact pads sewn fully around the hips, thighs, and rear / tailbone area to cushion falls
- Reinforced elastic waistband with pull-up loops to keep them snug regardless the sport or activity
- Breathable, moisture wicking material that keeps you cooler and dryer on the hottest days
- Machine wash-ability for no-fuss care
- Slim look that helps you keep a lower profile
- Looking for a women's version? Check out the ProTec Women's Padded Shorts.
The Bottom Line: ProTec IPS Padded Shorts for men
The Pro-Tec IPS Padded Shorts for Men offer basic impact protection for bicycle riders and athletes on a budget.
Pro-Tec: Protection for Progression
Founded in 1973, Pro-Tec is the original action sports protective gear brand. The company’s product line includes skate helmets, bike/skate helmets, mountain bike helmets, gloves, upper body armor, knee and elbow pads, shin and ankle guards, and helmet liners. No other company comes close to matching ProTec’s list of achievements in protection, while never forgetting the importance of style, price and comfort. Evidence of this is ProTec’s leadership in high-performance helmets for skateboarding, biking, and snowboarding. On the outside, ProTec perfectly blends classic and contemporary styling to make ProTec one of the most iconic helmet brands around the globe. Beyond the surface, ProTec “engineers in” quality materials like rugged ABS plastic shells, stainless steel hardware, soft tubular webbing strapping, and in some