RockGardn Flak Jacket Body Armor
RockGardn Flak Jacket body armor is made up of two parts—the Flak base and the Flak vest. The Flak vest protects your core, the chest, sides and back. The Flak base includes hard shell shoulder, bicep, elbow, and forearm guard protection and adjustment straps. Combined, the RockGardn Flak jacket gives you professional-grade, full upper body mountain biking or BMX protection at a great price.
RockGardn Flak Jacket Body Armor Features:
- Flak Vest portion protects chest, sides and back
- Flak base houses the hard shell shoulder, bicep, elbow and forearm guard protection
- Adjustable shoulder straps allow you to position the back and chest to your exact body shape.
- Ventilated foam, ABS plastic and thermo-plastic rubber chest protector allows for great protection without restricting movement.
- Hinged, six-piece, hard-shell spine protector conforms to the curvature of your back.
- Custom pad positioning of the elbow/forearm guard.
- Spandex mesh interior along the upper chest for a comfortable fit when worn directly in contact with your skin.
- Thumb stirrups keep the elbow/forearm guard section from sliding up in a crash.
- Lightweight, and easy to get on and off
If your chest measurement is on the dividing line (41 inches/ 104 cm), look at your basic body shape. Do you have a "V" shaped torso? Go for the S/M. If you have a straighter torso, especially with wide shoulders and/or big biceps, go with the L/XL.
The 6-segment back protector, offered here, is intended for those with a height between 5'9" to 6'1" (179 cm to 186 cm). Total length of the 6-segment back protector is 22 inches/ 56 cm.
RockGardn Flak Jacket Body Armor: Customize at Will
One of the coolest features of the RockGardn Flak Jacket is that it’s really two things—the Flak vest, which protects your core (chest, sides, and back), and the Flak base, which extends protection to your shoulders, biceps, elbows, and forearms. The included harness allows you to detach the chest protector, so you can wear the harness in its place on hot, humid days or when chest protection isn't needed. The RockGardn Flak Jacket is also compatible with Leatt and Alpinestars neck braces (sold separately). Plus the kidney belt zips on and off for the days when you want to add extra support. All these features make the RockGardn Flak Jacket perhaps the most customizable (and comfortable) body armor around.