SixSixOne Rage Soft Shell Knee Guards for low-profile protecion
SixSixOne Rage soft shell knee guards feature a tough, but flexible internal soft cap under abrasion-resistant Kevlar to protect your knees. Generous but flexible side pads protect your ligaments. A soft, perforated neoprene sleeve; a well-ventilated back of breathable mesh fabric; and EVA foam padding under the soft shell knee cap all ensure superior comfort. SixSixOne Rage soft shell knee guards will please fans of the popular, but discontinued SixSixOne Kyle Strait knee guards.
SixSixOne Rage Soft Shell Knee Guards
- Soft shell protection covered with abrasion-resistant stretch Kevlar
- Side impact protection with four integrated EVA foam pads
- Low profile, slip-on design easily concealed by pants
- Interior lining of durable neoprene/stretch mesh provides ventilation and is padded behind knee cap for increased comfort
- Two wide elastic strap adjusters, top and bottom, attach firmly with Velcro closures and stay secure in two behind-the-leg belt loops
- Well-ventilated back with perforated nylon and a large 5-inch long cutout behind the knee for easy mobility
- Superior fit thanks to curved ergonomic design
- Machine washable, line dry
- SixSixOne logo is abrasion resistant and prominently displayed on knee cap
- Two knee guards included, right and left leg specific
- Meets CE EN 1621-1:1997 safety standard
- Suitable for mountain bike and bmx riding
The Bottom Line on the SixSixOne Rage Soft Shell Knee Guards
The SixSixOne Rage soft shell knee guards are perfect for the mountain bike/bmx rider looking for comfortable, low profile knee protection.
SixSixOne develops protection products for mountain biking and BMX, including helmets, boots, gloves, roost deflectors, knee guards, and elbow guards. SixSixOne was developed and is used in competition by top amateur and professional riders around the world. Some SixSixOne helmets and pads utilize the innovative engineered material d30, which is designed to be malleable and soft under normal conditions but to harden upon impact.