Triple Eight EXOSKIN Knee Pads
Triple Eight EXOSKIN Knee Pads are specifically designed with the needs of mountain biking and BMX in mind. These pads also work great for snowboarding and as a low-profile under pant skate pad.
Triple Eight EXOSKIN Knee Pads Features:
- High density 8-link foam padding for knee caps
- Outside Kevlar knee cover for maximum abrasion & tear resistance
- Six padded pockets for key impact areas to the sides of the knee
- Perforated Neoprene body for breathability
- Inside terry-cloth lining for comfort & sweat absorption
- Elastic Velcro straps for a custom & secure fit
- Contoured body for maximum comfort
Triple Eight began in 1995 as a one-man operation in founder Bobby Oppenheim’s apartment. Focused on innovation, style, and superior customer service, Triple Eight has since become one of the leading suppliers of action sports protective gear. Triple Eight products include helmets, wrist guards, knee pads, elbow pads, hip protectors, shin guards, long board slide gloves and related accessories for skateboarding, snowboarding, in-line skating ("rollerblading"), biking, wakeboarding, roller derby, and scooter. Triple Eight is also the official protective gear supplier for Camp Woodward (leading global action sports camp), Stoked Mentoring (provides skateboard instruction and gear to inner city youth), and SkatePass (provides gear to public school systems throughout the U.S.).