Triple Eight Wristsavers 2 Slide-On Wrist Guards
Triple Eight Wristsavers 2 Slide-On guards offer the same level of protection as the Triple Eight Wrist Savers guards, the only difference being one velcro strap instead of three. This single strap design makes it easy to take on and off.
Triple Eight Wristsavers 2 Slide-On Wrist Guards Features:
- Unique slide-on design for quick on/off
- Durable, four-way stretch nylon mesh for a snug fit
- High-density, impact-resistant molded splints on the front and back of the wrists for maximum support
- Shock-absorbing EVA foam secured between the support splints for cushioning and comfort
- Reinforced double-stitching throughout
- For proper fit, make sure the palm fits comfortably inside the exposed curve of the bottom splint
Triple Eight Wristsavers 2 Slide-On Wrist Guards: Only One Strap? Really?
The Triple Wristsavers 2 Slide-On wrist guards offer superior wrist protection in a unique easy-on/easy-off design. Like the original Wristsavers wrist guards, the Slide-On wrist guards feature high-density, impact-resistant molded splints positioned on top and bottom of the wrists for maximum support. Durable four-way stretch nylon mesh helps provide a snug fit. For proper fit, make sure the palm fits comfortably inside the exposed curve of the bottom splint.
Triple Eight began in 1995 as a one-man operation in founder Bobby Oppenheim’s apartment. Focused on innovation, style, and superior customer service, Triple Eight has since become one of the leading suppliers of action sports protective gear. Triple Eight products include helmets, wrist guards, knee pads, elbow pads, hip protectors, shin guards, long board slide gloves and related accessories for skateboarding, snowboarding, in-line skating ("rollerblading"), biking, wakeboarding, roller derby, and scooter. Triple Eight is also the official protective gear supplier for Camp Woodward (leading global action sports camp), Stoked Mentoring (provides skateboard instruction and gear to inner city youth), and SkatePass (provides gear to public school systems throughout the U.S.).