XPROTEX Raykr Adult Batting Glove (Pair)
The XPROTEX Raykr adult batting glove features lightweight Advanced Impact Composite (AIC) protection on the outside of the hand, pinky, and wrist to protect the vulnerable small bones not protected by traditional batting gloves. Removable AIC inserts offer extra protection to the small, ball-like protruding bone on the outside of the wrist. XProTex Raykr batting gloves are professional-level baseball protective equipment that can also be used as fast-pitch softball batting gloves.
XPROTEX Raykr Adult Batting Glove Features:
- Lightweight AIC protection effectively doubles the amount of impact load absorption
- Abrasion- and moisture-resistant premium Pittards quartz digital leather palms
- Vented micro mesh finger slots to increase breathability
- Three independent, articulated AIC pads offer greater flexibility and mobility
- Power mesh laminated to neo-rubber knuckle and thumb protection
- TPR rubber wrist strap with Velcro closure
- Perforated leather back and fingers
- Removable AIC wrist protection insert
- Symmetrical design for use by both right-handed and left-handed batters
- Sold as a pair
- Use for baseball or fast-pitch softball
XPROTEX Raykr Batting Glove: Whatís AIC?
The XPROTEX Raykr batting glove features impact-absorbing Advanced Impact Composite (AIC) material, which is designed to reduce impact load absorption significantly. AIC can reportedly reduce the impact load generated by a 100 mph fastball to the equivalent of being hit by a 40 mph ball, which drastically reduces the chance of a career-threatening injury. AIC adds no undue bulk or weight, and the three independent, articulated AIC pads on the back of the hand, pink, and wrist offer greater mobility and flexibility. AIC protection on the inner wrist area is designed to effectively double the amount of impact load absorption in the critical wrist joint area, providing protection without affecting fit or flexibility
XPROTEX is a new company that challenges traditional methods of sports protection with the latest in advanced materials and a cutting edge approach. XPROTEX's designs bring the same technology and innovation seen in action sport protective to baseball protective gear and softball protective gear. The foundation of XPROTEX is its patented Advanced Impact Composite (AIC) material. AIC provides a lightweight, flexible, cooler and less restrictive solution to body protection with greater coverage of vulnerable body parts and better impact resistance than comparable products. XPROTEX offers batting gloves, under-mitt fielderís gloves, batterís elbow guards, batterís/catcherís forearm guards, and a baserunnerís glove. More innovative products are currently under development.